Reference

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

July 1-11, 2010: Japanese Film Festival - Eiga Sai in Shangri-La Mall

 

 

Philippines-Japan Friendship Month opens on July 1
with the Japanese Film Festival - Eiga Sai

In celebration of the Philippines–Japan Friendship Month, the Japan Foundation, Manila, in cooperation with the Embassy of Japan, the Shangri-La Plaza Mall (EDSA), and the UP Film Institute (Diliman), proudly presents the much-awaited "Eigasai 2010" a Japanese Contemporary Film Festival on July 1 at Shang Cineplex Cinema 4 to open the month-long festivity.

Now on its 12th year, "Eigasai," which literally means 'film festival', aims to bolster further the diplomatic relations between the Philippines and Japan by continuously providing an opportunity for Filipinos to enhance the understanding and appreciation of Japanese arts and culture explored in this medium. This year's offering brings together eight contemporary films and 2 anime films in 35mm and DVD format. An invitational screening of Always Sunset on Third Street 2 (Always zoku San-chome no yuhi, 2007) by director Yamazaki Takashi will be held on July 1 (Thursday) at 7:00 p.m. at the Shangri-La Plaza Cinema 4, Edsa, Mandaluyong City.

Completing this year's roster of exciting films to be featured are The Battery - Future in Our Hands Batterii, 2007directed by Takita Yojiro, I Just Didn't Do It (Soredemo boku wa yatte nai, 2007) directed by Suo Masayuki, How to Become Myself (Ashita no watashi no tsukurikata, 2007) directed by Ichikawa Jun, The Bandage Club (Houtai kurabu, 2007) directed by Tsutsumi Yukihiko, Glasses (Megane, 2007) directed by Ogigami Naoko, Fourteen (Juyon-sai, 2007) directed by Hirosue Hiromasa,  TOKYO TOWER Mom & Me, and Sometimes Dad (Tokyo tawaa Okan to boku to tokidoki oton, 2007) directed by Matsuoka Joji, and the two anime films Miyori in the Sacred Forest (Miyori no mori, 2007) directed by Yamamoto Nizo and Frantz Kafka's A Country Doctor (Kafka Inaka isha, 2007) directed by Yamamura Koji.

All films will be shown with English subtitles. Admission is free. Screening venues are at the Shangri-La Plaza Cinema 4 (July 1 to 11) and UP Film Institute (August 18 to 21).  For detailed screening schedules and inquiries, please access the Japan Foundation, Manila website: www.jfmo.org.ph or call the JFM telephone numbers (+632) 811-6155 to 58.

 

Eigasai 2010 Flyer

Click here to view the Eigasai 2010 Screening Schedule

From:  http://www.jfmo.org.ph/articles_arts-and-culture/film_festivals/arts_and_culture_film_festival-eigasai.php

1 Comments:

  • Hello am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster. my Wife left me and my two kids for a couple months, I tried to beg her even I called her, she didn't pick up when she came back home the 3rd week she told me she wanted a divorce I was so sad I cried all night he left again I was so lonely the next day I was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called DR ADEKUNLE, who have helped so many people with their various issues and problems, so I contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my Wife will be back to me I did everything he told me to do and the next day very early my wife came back kneeling and begging she canceled the divorce we are now happy together all thanks to DR ADEKUNLE
    he also cure
    HIV/AIDS,HEPATITIS,LOW SPERM COUNT,CANCER DISEASES,FIBROID DISEASES,GONORRHEA,GONORRHEA,FALLOPIAN TUBE,PREGNANCY,HERPES,lottery spell.
    he can also help you too, contact him directly if you need his assistance on EMAIL:- adekunle.temple@gmail.com
    or whatsapp him +2349059123256

    By Blogger Mrs lorenta, at September 19, 2019 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
 
Web referencematerials.blogspot.com